The BFT Dampy B 115/500 is a semi-automatic gas bollard designed for control of access roads. This bollard is controlled with an end stroke automatic locking system and uses its gas operator for assisted shaft rising. The mechanism release system is key operated using a standard triangular bit release key. This bollards semi-automatic design allows for frequent manipulation, allowing for efficient access control.
2006/42/CEE (EN60204-1) - Machinery Directive
- Drived Rod out of Ground: ~Ø4.49 x h. ~19.69 x th. ~0.16 in., steel Fe 360
- Foundation: ~Ø6.61 x h. ~23.35 in.
- Excavation: ~15.75 x ~15.75 x h. ~11.81
- Break-In Resistance: 30,000 J
- Driven Rod Treatment: AISI304 or AISI316 stainless steel
- Passive Visibility: Reflective Film (optional)
- Flange: Cast-Iron, cataphoresis black
- Top Cover: Cast-Iron, cataphoresis black
- Lifting: By means of a gas spring
|Bollard Height||500 mm|