This is a dual swing gate operator kit containing two BFT Kustos BT L operators, each capable of moving a gate up to 550 lb and 16 ft 5 in. The Kustos BT L is a safe gate opener that uses obstruction sensing technology to automatically reverse motion the second contact is detected to prevent harm to a person or vehicle. This is a complete kit including everything you need to get your automatic gate opener up and running, and power your operator with the clean energy of the sun.
This Kustos BT L Dual Complete Kit includes:
- (2) Kustos BT L operators
- (1) Libra UL R Control Unit in 12" x 14" large enclosure
- (1) ECOSOL Solar Panel Kit
- (2) 9 Amp/h Batteries
- (2) Mounting Brackets
- (2) MITTO2 Rolling Code Remotes / Transmitters
- (1) Set Of Two FL130B Photocells
- Installation Cable
- Control Panel: Libra UL R (included)
- Reversible/Irreversible Operator: Irreversible
- Power Supply: 120V - 24 Vdc Motor
- Absorbed Power: 0.05 hp (40 W)
- Thermal Protection: Integrated
- Rod Working Stroke: 14"
- Cycle Time: 17 Sec.
- Opening / Closing Time: 20 seconds
- Impact Reaction: Torque Limiter Integrated In Control Panel
- Lock: Mechanical On Open/Close
- Limit Switches: Magnetic
- Manual Release: Release Key
- Operating cycle: Intensive Use
- Environmental conditions: -4 deg F to 131 deg F
- Degree of protection: IP44
ECOSOL Solar Power System Included
This complete kit comes with a high quality solar package that lets you save money month after month on your energy bill. The Ecosol solar system gives you up to 3 weeks of normal domestic use without sunshine thanks to the two included batteries housed inside the same LEB 12" x 14" large enclosure box as the Libra UL R control board. The Ecosol system even has the possibility to expand your charge capacity even further by adding additional batteries or you can increase your battery charge rate by adding extra solar panels.
*Disclaimer: Transmitters included in package may be 2 or 4 button.
|Max Gate Length||16.5 ft|
|Max Gate Weight||550 lbs|
|Opening or Closing Time||20 seconds|