This bollard has met Antiterrorism: reference standard Pas68:2010 7500/50/n2 Machinery Directive/Low voltage/Electromagnetic Compatibility Radio Set (tested with the electronic control unit PERSEO CDB and PERSEO CBE).
- Buried Structure: ~22.05 x ~22.05 x h. ~44.88in
- Foundation: Reinforced Concrete
- Excavation: ~39.37 x ~39.37 x ~55.12in.
- Break-In Resistance: 667,000 J
- Driven Rod Treatment: AISI304 or AISI316 stainless steel
- Passive Visibility: Reflective film ~3.94 in. (optional)
- Flange: Cast-Iron, cataphoresis black
- Top Cover: Cast-Iron, cataphoresis black
- Acutator: Hydraulic
- Power: 230 Vac ± 10%, 50-60 Hz
- Working Time: Rise Time: ≤ 7.0 s (50 Hz); Lowering time: 4.0 s (50 Hz)
- Working Temp: -40°F - 140°F (with heater)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 100%
- IP Grade: IP67
- Crash Rated: M30, K4
- Hand operation: Interrupting the power off:
- Standard Version: Bollard will open.
- Security Version: Bollard will stay up.
- Lower by means of a solenoid value which is accessible from the ground flange.
K4 equivalent antiterrorism bollard, based on dynamic simulation carried out by accredited third-party Laboratory to international standards ASTM2656:2007 M30 - PAS68:2010 7500/50/N2.
- Control Unit: PERSEO CBD or PERSEO CBE
- Power: 1-Phase 230 Vac ± 10%, 50-60 Hz (115 Vac with optional adapter)
- IP Grade: IP54
- Working Temperature: -40°F - 140°F
- Operating Humidity: up to 95%, non-condensing
- Use: Max. 4 for each control unit. Parallel control wiring possible for driving many groups of bollards.
- Power Absorbed: 0.55 kW for each bollard
- Signalling(optional): On the top with high intensity LEDs, and buzzer
- Sensors: Open passage, Close passage (PERSEO CBE), Overpressure/Obstacle, Antitampering switch (optional)
- Local/Remote Control: Control Options
- Digital inputs
- Radio remote control
- RS485, TCP/IP (option, PERSEO CBE only)
|Bollard Height||800 mm|
|Crash Rating||K4, M30|
|Rise Time||7 sec.|