This bollard has met Antiterrorism: reference standard Pas68:2010 7500/50/n2 Machinery Directive/Low voltage/Electromagnetic Compatibility Radio Set (tested with the electronic control unit PERSEO CDB and PERSEO CBE).
- Buried Structure: ~24.61 x ~24.61 x h. ~44.88in + ~24.02 x ~15.35 x h. ~22.32 in.
- Foundation: Reinforced Concrete
- Excavation: ~59.06 x ~59.06 x ~78.74 in.
- Break-In Resistance: 2,100,000 J
- Driven Rod Treatment: Cataphoresis and coating RAL7015 standard, other colors available on request
- Passive Visibility: Reflective film ~3.94 in. (optional)
- Flange: Cast-Iron, cataphoresis black
- Top Cover: Cast-Iron, cataphoresis black
- Acutator: Hydraulic
- Power: 230 Vac ± 10%, 50-60 Hz
- Working Time: Rise Time: ≤ 5.3 s (50 Hz); Lowering time: 4.0 s (50 Hz)
- Working Temp: -40°F - 140°F (with heater)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 100%
- IP Grade: IP67
- Crash Rated: M50, K12
- Hand operation: Bollard will stay in the upright position in case of power outage. However, it is possible to lower the bollard in this state.
- Control Unit: PERSEO CBE
- Power: 1-Phase 230 Vac ± 10%, 50-60 Hz (115 Vac with optional adapter)
- IP Grade: IP54
- Working Temperature: -40°F - 140°F
- Operating Humidity: up to 95%, non-condensing
- Use: Max. 2 for each control unit. Parallel control wiring possible for driving many groups of bollards.
- Power Absorbed: 1.55 kW for each bollard
- 28 W for each bollard
- Signalling: On the top with high intensity LEDs, and buzzer(12 Vac)
- Sensors: Open passage, Close passage, Overpressure/Obstacle, Antitampering switch (optional)
- Local/Remote Control: Control Options
- Digital inputs
- Radio remote control
- RS485, TCP/IP (option, PERSEO CBE only)
|Bollard Height||1200 mm|
|Crash Rating||K12, M50|
|Rise Time||5 sec.|