The B-EBA Wi-Fi Gateway is an expansion card that allows the device it is installed with to connect to the web by using TCP/IP technology on the Wi-Fi network and then be remotely controlled via the U-Control app by BFT. This app allows for remote operation and monitoring of which ever device the B-EBA is connected to. All U-Link protocol compatible BFT devices can be managed with U-Control, whether that device is an operator, a control unit or a receiver; therefore automation devices by other brands can also be remotely controlled. The U-Control app is free and can be found here for Android devices, and here for IOS devices.
- Plug and Play: Connect Dierectly To The U-Link Central Units
- Remotely Control & Montior Gate Status (Open, Closed, Moving)
- GPS Function Allows For Automatic Gate Opening When Pre-Set Proximity Is Reached
- Allow Up To 5 Other Users To Be Invited To Control The Gate With Rules Set By Administrator
- Band: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.65" x 1.14" (HxL)
- Operating Temperature: -4ºF to 122°F
- Transmit Power: +16 dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: -98 dBm
- Maximum Network Length: 1640 ft.
- Maximum Number of Devices On 485 Network: 32
- 802.11: b/g/n
- Bit Rate: 72.2 Mbps
- Security: OPEN, WPA2/ WPA Personal & WEP