The Retro-Reflective Photo Eye, designed and manufactured by EMX, is an external entrapment, type B1 protection device for automatic gates and doors. It has a 50' operating range and is UL 325 compliant. With a pulsed near-infrared light beam and reflector, this device does not require wiring on the opposite side of the photo eye. This photo-eye has a highly compatible design and includes the mounting bracket and hardware necessary for installation.
- IP66 IEC Enclosure
- UL325-2018 Compliant
- Type: Retro-Reflective Photoeye
- External Non-Contact Sensor (Type B1)
- Configured For 10k Monitored Operation
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware Included
- Compact Size, Easy To Move And Install
- Sensitivity Adjustments Via Potentiometer
- Watertight Package Ensures Reliable Outdoor Installation And Use
- Monitored Entrapment Protection For Overhead Doors, Gates, And Barriers
- Current Draw: 83mA
- Response Time: 10ms
- Operating Range: 50'
- Alignment Indicator: Red LED
- Dimensions: 1.3" x 0.8" x 2.6"
- Connections: 5 wires, 6.5' (2m) Cable
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Potentiometer
- Signal Stability Indicator: Yellow LED
- Power: 12-30VDC, 24-30VAC @ 60 Hz
- Environmental Protection: IP 66 IEC
- Resistive Termination: 10k Ohm (Internal)
- Operating Temperature: -4°-131°F (-20°-55°C)
- Relay Output: Form C contacts (NO, COM, NC), 30VAC/VDC, 2A