The BFT Michelangelo 80 road barrier operator (120v model number P940069 00001) is capable of using a boom up to 26 feet (8 meters) in length. The new redesigned Michelangelo features a new position of the integrated control panel that makes it possible to operate in a vertical position if desired, giving our operators much greater versatility. The Libra C MV control panel features easy adjustment as well as a built in receiver.
The Michelangelo series of barrier arm operators feature a very stout structure to ensure enhanced protection from vandalism and the elements. Another great safety feature is the electronic torque limiter built into the control panel for impact detection.
ECOSOL Solar Powered Compatible
Did you know you can save money on your energy bill, month after month, by equipping your operator with an ECOSOL solar powered system? This kit includes everything you need to convert your operator to use solar power and start saving both money and energy. It's never been easier to have an economically friendly operator that provides years of trouble free operation.
- Control Panel: LIBRA C MV (incorporated)
- Reversible or Irreversible: Irreversible
- Power supply: 120v 60 Hz single-phase
- Absorbed Power: 0.4 hp (300W)
- Opening / Closing Time: 8 seconds
- Impact Reaction: electronic torque limiter integrated in control panel
- Type of Limit Switches: electronic opening / closing
- Manual Release: fast key release
- Operating Cycle: continuous use
- Environmental Conditions: 5 deg F to 40 deg F
- Degree of Protection: IP24
- Fuse values libra CMB: 1A T
We have four different booms available for the Michelangelo series of barrier arm operators to fit your needs.
- AT 704 - first part telescopic round boom measuring 14 ft
- AT 504 - second part telescopic round boom measuring 15 ft
- AT 502 - second part telescopic round boom measuring 8 ft
- AQ6 - rectangular boom measuring 20 ft
Boom Installation Kits
Depending on whether you'd like to go with a round or a rectangular boom for your barrier arm operator, you'll need a different installation kit. These kits are required for correct installation of the booms to your operator.
- Omega AT 70 Installation Kit - for installation of round booms
- Omega AQ6 Installation Kit - for installation of rectangular booms
|Max Boom Length||26'|
|Opening or Closing Time||8 seconds|
BFT Michelangelo 80 Barrier Arm Operator 120v Grey - P940069 00001
You may also be interested in the following product(s)