BFT Ranch B Series 219/700 Fixed Bollard (Painted Steel)The BFT Ranch B fixed bollard is designed for permanent installation in order to block traffic. In case of any damage to the bollard, the shaft is easily removable and replaceable. Made with strong RAL 7015 painted steel, this model built is to withstand an excessive amount of force. Its fixed installation allows for aesthetic consistency when multiple automatic bollards are not necessary. The minimalistic design of the Ranch B allows for simple yet effective usage.
This bollard has met various standards of:
- Rod out of the ground: ~Ø8.62 x ~27.56 x ~sp.0.020 in.
- Buried Structure: ~Ø8.62 x h. ~8.58 in.
- Foundation: Concrete
- Excavation: ~19.69 x ~19.69 x ~15.75 in.
- Break-In Resistance: 150,000 J
- Driven Rod Treatment: Cataphoresis and coating RAL7015 standard, other colors available on request
- Passive Visibility: Reflective film (optional)
- Flange: Cast-Iron, cataphoresis black
- Top Cover: Cast-Iron, cataphoresis black
- Light Power Supply: ALLU
- Power: Light cable 24V ± 10%, 50-60 Hz (up to 80 bollards)
- Power Consumption: 1 W for each bollard
- Signalling: On the top with high intensity LEDs (optional)
|Bollard Height||700 mm (27.56 in.)|
|Bollard Diameter||219 mm (8.62 in.)|